Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break































This past week was Spring Break for us! I planned a fabulous drive out to visit with dad and Sandy. We arrived (the trip warrants a post all to itself) and the fun began! My dad and Sandy made each on eof my kids feel very special each and every day we were there! We went to the Chidren's Museum on a rainy day, spent hours at the Air Force Museum with Roo and Uncle Shane (Brenden had Shane all to himself!), Easter egg hunting, tons of fun laughing with family, hours of trampoline jumping, and plain old fashioned family fun. It is times like these that remind me just how lucky I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...