Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Florida Trip

At the beginning of the month, we flew down to Orlando for an extended weekend. Lana and Alan picked us up and we trucked over to our home for the weekend. We went to Disney the following morning and had a blast! It was hot and humid, but the kids did really well. I was the one with the patience problem (who knew?) and not the kids. Anyway, we rode all our favorite ride in the morning, headed home for lunch and naps, and then back to Disney for dinner and fireworks. It really is a magical place to be!! Brenden was excited to re-ride the rides from 2 years ago that frightened him and this time he was ever so cool. Annie also did a great job! Come to find out, Wes does not do well with loud noises and we had to switch out adults for some Wes time. It really was an awesome day.

After a day at Disney, we drove up to UCF. This is special to Troy because this is where we first met (another post). The bench that the family is sitting on is the bench near our special place (get your minds outta the gutter people).



Really can you get any cuter?!




This is the second time we have traveled to this magical land in Florida and we owe it all to Lana and Alan. They missed us so much that they flew us down and had an amazing weekend planned for us. We had to do nothing but fly!!! There really aren't enough words of gratitude in my vocabulary to express how thankful I am for these 2 people! They have loved us for the past 16 years and been there for us always! I know that if I ever needed anything, all I have to do is call. They see past my impatience and structure and love me in spite of it all. Thank you Lana and Alan, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, thank you so much for the acknowledgments. I am so glad you enjoyed the weekend trip; I sure did! The most fun was watching Brenden and Annie enjoying the day at Disney. We all made it a great weekend despite the heat and rain. Another time spent together to create fond memories. I am glad you know you are loved and that we will always be there for your family. Love, Lana

    ReplyDelete

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...