Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's just a bag...right?

This is (or was) my beloved baby bag. My dad bought it for me after Annie was born. It has gone everywhere with me and served me well. It's a standard bag: 2 pockets on the ends for bottles or cups, a large outside pocket, 3 inside pockets and a long strap that fit onto any stroller. It held almost anything I put into it and looked good while I carried it. About a month ago, I visited our new Very Bradley store just to scope things out . I got to talking with a sales girl. She noticed my bag and I got to talking with her about how great a bag it is. I did mention that it was starting to come apart at some of the corners and on the strap and was maybe looking to replace it but couldn't find another bag. She smiled and said, "Pick a bag Rebecca and I'll replace yours." Yes, by this time Erin and I were on a first name basis and she was not kidding around!! I laughed playfully at her but could not give up my bag! To say I was emotionally attached to my bag was hitting the nail on the head! After about an hour, yes I had all three kids with me and they had gone through all y water and snacks, I walked out feeling shaken and unsure. Give up my bag!? All my family said I was ridiculous. Hm...maybe a tad but, but I loved my bag! After a long night, I went back and traded my bag in ! Erin even cut out the pockets from the old bag so I could have them!!!

Well, here is my new bag! It just went on a rather long trip and it is just as good as the other bag! Thanks Erin!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...