Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our Phil and Ted

This is my new stroller!!! Troy and I saw them in Chicago a while back and totally made fun of them, but when we needed to replace our other double stroller this was the one I went to. Why, you might ask? Well because I hate side-by-side strollers! I think they are inconsiderate and too big to take anywhere but outside on a huge path! This one is amazing!!! I can push it with one hand with both little kids in it! The bottom seat is really easy to take on and off for a single rider. My only complaint is the sun shade is a bit small, but I bet you can buy a bigger one! This made the trip to FL with us and I am ever so grateful to my dad for getting it for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...