Sunday, September 12, 2010

First day of school







Yes it has been 2 weeks since Brenden started school and I have just gotten around to posting his pictures...

Well, I'm not really sure how we got here. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was riding the train on my way to the hospital to deliver him?! I simply can not believe that my boy is in 1st grade at Flaherty Elementary School! He is in Ms. Regan's class. He loves going to school and does his homework without prompting...for now. I will tell you that I was worried about my boy. He was really nervous and concerned about making friends. He is a sensitive young one with a volatile temper. I worried that Ms. Reagan would not understand him and nobody would like him. I know...crazy mutterings from a nervous mama. So far, so good..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...