Sunday, September 12, 2010

Presious moments











Last weekend my youngest and I flew to Pa for my cousin's wedding and a (many) trip to the Canfield fair. I had an amazing time with my family! Shane and I bonded over BBQ nachos (the BEST), Heather and I had some much needed sister time, and I got to share my wonderful son with my family. As I sat on the flight home holding Wes as he slept, I couldn't help but become weepy. You see, I have been blessed with the most amazing father and that is a tribute to his amazing mother. My 88 year old Grammy is one of the most incredible people I know. She has had a tough couple of years but is still stomping through life with a smile. To see her with Wes is a blessing! They shared some incredibly special moments throughout the weekend.
There are not enough words to express my father. He was a typical father while I grew up and when my mom passed, he stepped in to fill her shoes as best as he could. He is both compassionate and loving while being stern and protective. He would do anything to keep his family loved. I am truly the luckiest girl around to have him as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...