Saturday, November 27, 2010



This is where we are people! Wes has decided that crawling for 5 weeks just isn't enough for him. This is he and I doing chores.

I was doing dishes to turn to put one more thing in the dishwasher to find my little one "helping". I was not ready for this. So we moved on to laundry. I placed him in his crib while I folded clothes. I kid you not, I turned around to find him standing dangerously in his crib. I screamed, he laughed. Needlessly to say, he now resides in a lowered crib.

He's also made the move from our room to Annie's room. I must say that this is a hard transition for me! Last night was the first night we were apart. He did really well. He woke me up with a call, not yelling, and smiled as I walked in. He didn't even wake Annie! I woke up around 7ish to find our door closed (not usual). I headed out to investigate. I found all 3 kids in Annie's room with Annie coloring (her new passion) and Brenden dumping all of Wes's toys into his crib (he's not allowed to get him out). They were prepared to play while I slept on!! I have amazing kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...