Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just Me

I have been called many things in my life, and will most likely continue to earn some more "names". I have been fortunate enough to be called daughter, sister, and wife to name a few. However, the most amazing name that I have ever been called is Mommy, Mom, and Mama. The past 7 weeks have been quite the journey for me. Bringing Wesley home has been amazing! I'd like to think that I as a parent have grown since first bringing home Brenden. I am more relaxed and hopefully more patient. One big change for me has been my release of control. I have OFTEN been called a "control freak" or a "Type A Personality" by those around me. Having Wes has allowed me to see that I can not control everything, nor should I try. People, this is HUGE for me! Yes, I continue to control the things around me, BUT I am trying to release the responsibility and control of some things. Little steps...

For those of you that have been dealing with me and my control. I do not apologize! Well, maybe a little. Please continue to love me anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...