Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting older

Brenden has been having dome major growing gains!! A few weeks ago I told you that he lost his 3rd baby tooth. Well, now his 3rd adult tooth is on its way in! I can't believe that my son has anything "adult" associated with him, but alas he does.
This weekend he hit a huge milestone in his young life...he can ride his 2-wheeler all by himself. Now, I know that he's pretty old to be tackling this BUT my eldest does not do something until he can do it 100% all by himself. This was definitely one of those times, but his cautiousness won out and he can do it all by himself and is really proud.


My Annie has really come into her own! She loves being the BIG sister to Wesley and helps me everyday. Her imagination is through the roof people! I love to sit and listen to "play" with her toys because there's always something really interesting happening between the toys!
The other day she and I were cloud watching for clouds that look like dinosaurs....she always finds them! I am absolutely amazed that she is going to be 4 in a few short months!


And then there's Wes! He's been growing like a weed! He's now up to 10lbs. 14oz!!That's 4 pounds in 2 short months! At just 2 months he's rolling over from belly to back, only getting up once at night, and smiling and cooing to all of us!!! We are totally in love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...