Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers


Yesterday was a day to celebrate mothers. I had a pretty amazing day (not including the migraine)! Troy and Annie cooked me one of my favorite breakfasts and we hung out in our PJ's until lunch! Migraine hit so Annie, Wes and I took wonderful naps while Troy and Bren rode bikes around the neighborhood. After my nap, I got a chance to see Brenden on action...simply amazing. Troy cooked my favorite dinner and then we headed out for ice cream. A special day indeed!

As I look at my children, I am amazed at the little people that they are turning into and I am thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake of the Ozarks Camping

 This past weekend we went camping at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Tony and Shannon. We had a blast! The adventure started with a c...